I am a sucker for trying different kinds of flavoured lattes at coffee shops and creating my own unique creations at home. The Junior Mint Latte is a indulgent coffee creation that blends the rich, bold flavors of espresso with the sweet and refreshing notes of Junior Mints, the iconic chocolate-mint candy. This unique combination results in a sweet, creamy, and minty coffee experience that’s perfect for those who enjoy a little extra sweetness in their daily caffeine fix. If you’re a fan of the classic combination of coffee and chocolate, then the Junior Mint Latte is a delightful and indulgent choice that you must try!
This latte brought a little more enjoyment to my morning, looking outside at the first snowfall of the season. I am not ready for winter and am already looking for warm weather training camps to escape the cold! Speaking of track, I am happy to annouce I have joined the RBC Olympian program leading into this Olympic year. I am very thankful that I get to chase my dream of making the Olympics with the support of the RBC team behind me. I am just over a week into training and am excited for the year ahead!
Not much else new over here, so enjoy my Junior Mint Latte!
Junior Mint LatteCourse: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
Double shot of espresso
1 cup milk, frothed
6 Junior Mints
- Brew a double shot of espresso or a strong cup of coffee.
- Place the junior mints in the cup of espresso and let sit while you froth the milk.
- Froth milk according to your desired frothing method. I use a Nespresso frother because it is nice and easy!
- Stir the cup of espresso with the junior mints. Pour the steamed milk into the espresso mixture, stirring gently to combine.
- Optional: Add chocolate shavings to the top of your latte for a bit of decoration. Enjoy!